Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality
I need to bring this topic as I feel it’s very important to spend some time thinking on why many people are so much bothered about others opinions.
This amazing statement was written by Les Brown.
Why people are so much concerned about opinions of others ?
Network marketing is one of the greatest professions. Many people can’t afford franchises. Network Marketing is like a Micro-franchisee. Network Marketing model is highly leveraged and breaks even as soon as you become the part of it.Still people are so much skeptical about this.
Why there is so skepticism about Network Marketing ?
- Low cost of entry barrier
- Lack of understanding in general public
- Lack of credentials to participate
- Past bad experience
If you are too much bothered about others opinion consider these quotes
“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
“Few people have the wisdom to prefer the criticism that would do them good, to the praise that deceives them.”
Here are some more tips on what to do when you are too much bothered by opinion of others
- Stop trying to convince people and use take away strategy. Learn more about this here.
- If you want to know what it means by rejection, read more here.
- Listen to people’s opinion and then reframe them to take positive lesson.
If you enjoyed this post, comment and share if you want more content like this.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out